We repair and replace faulty Galaxy S3 batteries. If your Galaxy S3 takes longer to
charge, the power drains quickly or quicker than normal or the battery becomes deformed or
hot, then it’s likely that the battery needs replacing. Time is crucial with batteries, as usually
when one part of the battery fails it leads to more stress on the other components and can affect
the performance of the Galaxy S3. Our trained technicians will replace the battery and
clean the charging port, fully test and then return your device in excellent working condition.
DO NOT USE NO BRAND NAME WALL PLUGS!
– Avoid doing too many mid charges on the device.
– If cable length increases, the power that reaches to the phone will decrease.
– The battery will die if left to charge for a long time.
– Average battery, after charging 1000 times will have less than 50 percent life left. So it will
require replacing every 3 years.
– Cables with fancy lights on them consume more power, which your device needs.
– Do not leave the phone outside. If left outside at below zero degrees do not charge it right
away. Let it come back to room temperature.
– Phone batteries do not like cold or very hot weather.
– Do not leave the screen exposed to the sun on hot days.